Sunday, November 3, 2019

Photography in the Fall


For some reason as the temperatures cool and the garden goes to sleep, I turn to photography.  I always take so many pictures in the fall.  Maybe it's because I have more time.  Maybe because of the lull for a moment between the end of summer and the beginning of Thanksgiving. Whatever the reason, I thought I would share some random photos. 

Lily

my heart

Spode Florence

set your table



buy what you like and it will go together

Just a few glimpses into life.  We had an awfully hard week.  After nursing our dog Tula for many weeks, we said goodbye to her last Monday.  It was indeed a heartbreaker for us.  She has been my most photographed dog. She was so very photogenic.  We are missing her in many ways but life goes on.  We are sad but not defeated...  I will leave you with a few of our girl Tula...









R I P Tula
June 2008- Oct 2019

Much love,
Mona

3 comments:

  1. The loss of a family pet is hard because they make up a huge part of every day. Love your pictures of Tula. That puppy face!!!!!

    Getting ready for Thanksgiving -- this is my favorite time of year. I appreciate your statement, "buy what you like and it will go together." That is very freeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your photography! Your tablescape is so pretty. I love your Spode Florence.
    I'm so sorry about Tula. She was so sweet and loved you like you loved her.
    It was nice to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily has such a sweet face and is a very good photography subject. Tula was a love and I am sad that she is not with you. I have three or four Blogging and Instagram friends who have recently said goodbye to a dear family pet.

    Your dining room and dining table are quintessential Thanksgiving to me...just beautiful. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and so I am determined to enjoy this month and to be mindful of my blessings.

    I like your decorating advice, which is something I have never heard before, yet makes a great deal of sense.

    Blessings to you and comfort...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...