Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Dahlias on the Table



 It has been so much fun to have all these dahlias to make arrangements with.  The red and burgundy ones are just beautiful.  I decided to set the table around them and the apple plates by Fransciscan.  I've had the fabric a long time and it was just right for the table.















It's been stressed and hectic around here with a sick dog but a pretty table makes it all better.  I hope you are having a great start to the fall season. 

Happy Fall Y'all

Love,
Mona

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Tula is feeling better.

    The table colors are very elegant...the tablecloth brings everything together with the beautiful golds and crimsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Mona. I am glad Tula is better. Hope a full recovery will come very soon.
    I adore your dahlias. How pretty they look in your McCoy vase. I know it has been fun having so many to cut and arrange as well as photograph. You put so much work you put into your garden!
    Your apple plates are striking and go so well with your dahlias. It was nice to have fabric that was just right for the table also.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...