Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Revisiting some old friends and some beautiful flowers

 Hey y'all


It's been so long..  But I guess you already know that.  LOL

I miss blogging and want to get back in the discipline of writing.  I take so many pictures and would love to share them with you.  My flowers are beginning to bloom all over the yard so here are a few for you to see.


I hope you enjoy them







So many daylilies.  There are new ones blooming every morning.  

I'll be back soon with more.


Good to see you again,

Mona

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a post from you today, Mona. You have a variety of flowers in your garden. I really like those last red ones. I just went to the nursery this morning, and it was a treat to just browse through the isles.

    Wishing you good June days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting some old friends and some beautiful flowers

 Hey y'all It's been so long..  But I guess you already know that.  LOL I miss blogging and want to get back in the discipline of wr...