Thursday, July 26, 2012

Being feminine

If you are a woman, you need to embrace your femininity.......

I am glad I am a woman and spent many years not quite sure if I wanted to be feminine or not..you know that whole never fix your hair or makeup stage.......I am not really prissy but I DO always wear lipstick....and earrings ......and perfume.....and I NEVER wear a hat to cover my hair...it is always presentable.....so I have things around my bedroom that remind me how fun it is being a girl....we should celebrate who we are and not try to change it ..
Be A Girl  and do it well....







Eiffel tower charm
 This sterling silver charm bracelet was given to me by my Uncle Dan when he lived in France in the 60's..he sent me and my sister a charm from all the different places he visited during the 4 years he lived there....and the turquoise charm was my Mama's she gave me about 40 years ago..one of my treasures......

some of gallery wall in bedroom..see me taking this pic?  lol
Simply be kind.........and feminine.......if you are a woman...

 Characteristics of a real woman.....
 

Strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she smiles at the future.
She opens her mouth in wisdom,
And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household,
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who  fears the Lord, she shall be praised.


I am glad you stopped by today......

come again soon..

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...