Friday, August 12, 2011

Mac the Adventurer

Well, I have just had an overnight visit with my daughter and her three sons..yes, you read right..three little boys--all under 5 years old.....

As we were getting everybody out the door to go to McDonald's for lunch..in the blink of an eye...literally......
Mac had applied this monster face makeup.....LOL

monster face Mac
At least that is what he called it....but isn't he adorable??


and here is big brother Will all strapped in and ready to go.

holder of my heart right here...
Marshall's carseat faces backwards so I didn't get a picture of him today....
We had a fun lunch and came back to Honey's House to get their things...Mac was standing at the doggie gate saying something over and over to me...I couldn't understand what he was saying so I went in there and lo and behold!!!!!!!

Blue Maggie

aftermath of Mac's marker
The dogs had blue all over their feet and head......and the only remains of the marker that Mac had shared with them before we went to lunch was a little bit of blue felt from inside the marker.  who knows where the rest of it went....someone chewed it to pieces.....while we were gone...

So for all of you Mamas of little ones I hope you get a laugh out of this one.......because that is the best way to handle this kind of adventure....no one died and no one was bleeding and no one had to go to the hospital so all is good!!!    and I got a really good belly laugh.....even little Mac made several people smile in McDonald's with his monster makeup...so be careful not to squoosh their creativity...a little marker never hurt anybody.....

this was just too good to keep to myself..I hope you enjoyed it.....My grandsons are so absolutely wonderful and amazing and I could not love them anymore than I do...and I ALWAYS laugh out loud when I am around them.....Boys, I love you with all my heart....

thank you for visiting today....and I hope your weekend is a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...