Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flowers everywhere

Most mornings when I walk out in my backyard, a song comes to me almost immediately..this morning was no exception..as I walk around discovering the newness of the flowers, I sing......
my garden is filled with flowers and music....a song in my heart.. so to share my morning with you, here is this song....and these pictures..





roses from my sweet husband

lorapetalum growing natural form
iceberg climbing rose

japanese magnolia
I am so glad you came along with me this morning...I never get tired of the flowers every morning...take time to STOP and smell the roses in your life.....
thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...