Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leaving a deposit

 I heard this word yesterday from a friend and it made me start thinking..

en·cour·age  

to inspire with courage, spirit, or hope

 

It is a good trait to have ..to encourage others...I like to think of it like this...when we go to a bank and make a deposit..we leave knowing that we have increased the value in our account....that is the way encouragement works..it increases the value of their life....our words do matter....what we say to someone might be just the words they need to hear at just the right time....

there is always something encouraging you can find to say to someone.....focus on the positive and leave a deposit in the life you just touched...one that will increase the value not take away from it.....



just like these seeds, words take root and sprout in our life..

for today..be encouraged...and thank you for reading along with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...