Thursday, May 28, 2020

What if?


What if I started blogging regularly again...  I often think about writing again..  Maybe I will just try it out and see where it goes.



I do have an awful lot of life that I could share with y'all.  After all, my blog vision was to share what goes on in a home that most folks don't see.  My Mama used to ask me all the time.  What do you do all day???  in a very condescending way.  LOL  I never run out of things to do.  It is never boring around here and I definitely like to make everything pretty.

Elevate the everyday is a phrase I have been repeating often..



Here are a few pictures of my daylilies that are blooming..












Let's just call this a trial run..  I just feel the need to spread the beauty.  to elevate the everyday.  to share what is good and hopeful..

I hope you have enjoyed the flowers.  Until next time..
Love,
Mona

5 comments:

  1. You know me. I think it would be lovely! Did your mom see all your gardens? That would pretty much explain what you're doing all day. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these photos from your flower garden. They are beautiful and remind us of our Creator God Who made them for us to enjoy.

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your flowers, I never run out of things to do either.
    You should write and blog because you are a very good writer and it comes easily for you. I always enjoy your posts.
    I forgot to tell you to read some of my back posts especially the recent bird post. I spent a lot of time on it. Also my this and that post tells you a lot about me.
    My hydrangeas do not have but maybe one or two blooms on a bush. Some have none. I am used to tons of blooms and I am very disappointed. Moles have eaten up my yard and it is full scale war and they are winning! Those are my gardening woes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lilies are so pretty and your garden is really growing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Lilies are so pretty. I used to have the same yellow lilies in the front yard at our old house, and they would bloom mid-day and look so lovely. Yes, I know what you mean, there is a lot to do around the home, and by looking at the surroundings of your home, that is a big area to keep up. Your words, "share what is good and hopeful" are perfect words. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...