Friday, August 9, 2013

A Natural Wonder

This morning the light looked just right to take some pictures of the yard so I headed outside with my camera....The red crepe myrtle is spectacular and that was my plan...  But.....the sunlight and breeze came together at just the right moment on this spider web..It caught my eye on this most intricate and delicate piece of artwork....I think you will agree..it is a wonder!!!


This is without any editing....wanted it to be exactly as I saw it....can you believe the detail?  and Missy Spider was busily adding more rings.....








This is what came to me as I watched this unfold..and as I examined the pictures.... if God is so interested in just a little spider that He makes their home this absolutely exquisite...then how much more do you think He cares about us and our homes?  He likes for us to enjoy beauty....after all, He made all things beautiful in its time....


I hope you look for and find something beautiful and unusual today......look for it and EXPECT to find it...let me know what you find.....

This was truly an unexpected bit of artwork this morning.......

Than you for stopping by.

I hope you come again soon...

Mona


7 comments:

  1. Oh Mona, I have a tear in my eye right now. What you said about the home really got to me, as I have been a bit unsettled lately searching for our final home. It is an exhausting process, but I know I'll find that special place soon. This spider web is amazing, and I think I see a rainbow in the web! Such a beautiful post today.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Sheri....He certainly cares about your finding your home...so glad this beautiful spider web gave you hope..maybe every time you see one, it will be a reminder of hope..Love, M

      Delete
  2. wow what a cool spider web, I love the way you photographed it from so many angles, looks like that little spider worked pretty hard for his little home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! The way the light reflects from each strand almost creating a prism effect. It's lovely! You have to have an eye for such things to be able to share them. So glad that you do!

    New header? I hope that it hasn't been there for a week and I'm just noticing. I like it a lot. It looks like home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is amazing, isn't it? How wonderful that you were there to catch this miracle. Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mona! This web is so amazing! Your photos capture it in the most beautiful way! I am so glad I found your blog!!! I look forward to journeying along with you!!! Nicole mygardendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning photos! You were so blessed to see nature's artwork. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, as well as your great insight!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...