Thursday, January 17, 2013

Weather Girl here

Maybe I should become the resident weather girl..seems like it is a big deal lately...but maybe that is just part of the nature of a gardener...anyway, I do love watching the changes that weather brings...it has been so dreary and rainy for several days....
BUT..........


out came the sun and I grabbed my camera for a quick walk around the yard.....






our dry creek is not very dry right now.....water, water, everywhere.......

 and here comes the weather change........back to cold and wintry......maybe even some snow.....

Well, I enjoyed the sun while it lasted..all of about 30 minutes...enough to make me smile again.....

and, of course, a few more pictures........







2 comments:

  1. The dogwood shot is stellar Mona. CC has had rain in Dahlonegea for days and it is going to snow there. Today is the only day it has rained here. Thank you for your sweet comment. hugs, olive

    p.s. my instagram is broken, no idea why

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me....I love grabbing the camera and seeing what's new around the yard. Looks like you have spring peeking through the ground too....

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...