Sunday, July 1, 2012

Firstborn......

Betsy and her boys


Today is my firstborn's birthday......I do not feel old enough to have a daughter approaching a huge milestone birthday..but that is beside the point.....Today we celebrate Betsy.....she has been a joy to me all of her life.....

For some reason , this year the memories of her birth have flooded my mind.......

she was one big baby..9lbs 51/2 oz

I never thought much about it, but I was only in labor for 4 hours with her...now I realize just how quick that was..

I wish I had  a blog way back then and I had written her birth story when it was fresh on my mind.....

remembering so much about her birth this year is a gift in itself.....


I am so thankful for her  life....for our relationship...for her wanting us to be friends now that she is an adult.....and for the way she has become a wife...and a mama......she is indeed a woman that has God's hand on her life......

and for all of that, I am so grateful.....

Happy Birthday Betsy......

it just keeps getting better and better...and so do you.....


thank you for stopping by today.......

hope to see you again soon..

Mona

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your girl. Mine will always be my girl no matter her age. I am so heartened that you two have such a good relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...