Tuesday, May 1, 2012

LOOKING UP

Have you spent much of your time looking up?

Well, it is high time that you did.......

Here are a few of the things I saw when I decided to LOOK UP on this first day of May.......



look at the strength of these arms (limbs)..who wouldn't feel safe when sheltered by them??





this is way older than the years I have lived..




just look at the reach of these arms........



that shelter this little house of ours...

and this is NOTHING compared to the arms of God that surround us anytime we let Him...and shelters us anytime we want to get underneath His protection......

It is a good thing to walk around in nature and let it speak to you..it is not silent....

and these for the sheer beauty.....



and for all of you Southerners..the smell of honeysuckle on a warm summer night.....


 and sucking the nectar from the blooms....



Under the shadow of Your wings.......is a good place to live......

thank you for stopping by today......I hope to see you again soon.....

Mona

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! I actually took some photos yesterday of the tops of some of my tallest trees against the sky. Of course, my thoughts are never as profound as yours! I just liked the way the photos looked - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Diane....a treetop tablescape maybe? Swiss Family Robinson style...LOL

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Your tree is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone said to me this weekend it is not about how I feel or how much I love God or try to love God. He loves me, He shelters me. He is reaching for us that is the essential thing. Jesus made it all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so absolutely right, Olive..I hope I can help people with my writing to realize all that He is..we just need to receive His love..He does the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Cajun Delights.....I'll be back.
    I love your words to go with these beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...