Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrating April

Over the last 2 weeks we have celebrated our anniversary, Easter, my birthday, and my husband's birthday...and you know what??  I am tired....in the meantime, I have attempted to get my garden planted and then for some little variety I decided to move a HUGE new piece of furniture into our dining room.  this means that a lot of other pieces of furniture have to be moved around to make room for the new piece..  LOL  and every piece of furniture we have moved weighs a LOT!

So I am looking around at my life wondering how I got where I am today??!!??  everything seems to be in disarray..the garden and yard are screaming for attention....and I need some very quiet time and time alone.....oh, did I mention that one of our dogs is in heat and we have 2 intact males  so keeping them apart is another job I have...

I seriously cannot remember the last time I went to the grocery store.  We have eaten out so many times these past 2 weeks that I have lost count.

But I am not really complaining..just thinking out loud....I have a lot of things that need my attention..it is so nice to celebrate but I must rearrange my mind and get back to normal...maybe if I spend the rest of today reflecting on all the goodness of my life and all the things I have to be thankful for, I will feel more normal by suppertime..  :-)
And I have missed blogging....maybe I can get more disciplined about it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...