Monday, June 6, 2011

My Bonnie

Today is my dog, Bonnie's birthday.  she is 9 years old..that is 63 yrs old in dog years....she was a most wonderful gift from my sweet husband almost 6 years ago.  I had always had small dogs and just was not sure I would like a dog that was this big.  LOL   He assured me that I would like her.  well, he was right.  I love this dog.  she has been my constant companion....but just one thing...she STILL barks at Bryan EVERY time he comes home....NOTHING, I mean NOTHING has worked to make her stop...I have just accepted it!  a small price to pay for such a good dog.  we have bred her 2 times.  the first time we only got one puppy.Tula.........the next time, we had 8...One little puppy didn't make it but the other 7 are stars...  2 have gone on to be in the show ring.  one is agility expert and 3 of them live with us...so we have ended up with 5 dogs....all because of this gift from my husband....

I hope you enjoy looking back over her life.  she has taught me many things...mainly about being still and KNOWING that my Master loves me...and wants to be with me.......

she is a good companion..thank you Bonnie for all of the fun and the memories...I hope you live many, many more years...

Bonnis with Daisy..sorry for the blurriness

Bonnie and Will

Easter finery

first litter...Tula and Bonnie

Second litter...

my girl

our crew....

spitting image of Bonnie in red..this is Bo
here is where she stays most days now..in the AC..LOL

Thank you for reading about my dog..she means a lot to me...I have always had a dog except for a very short few years....I don't ever plan to be without a dog again...she is truly this woman's best friend..  I am glad you stopped by today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...