Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This and That

a brand new morning


strawberries from our trip to Osage Farms in Rabun County

 new rug---$3.99 thrift store find

my table in need of a tablescape



a good place to eat supper tonight.
What do all of these things have to do with each other??   all of these things make up the life of a homemaker...we have to know how to do many, many things all at once..we run a small business that is called HOME..
I hope you enjoy your home as much as I enjoy mine...and accept the challenge of making it run smoothly..some days that actually works..LOL

I am never bored..there is always something else to do..even if it is grabbing a book and a glass of water and going out on the deck to enjoy nature....take time to ENJOY your home today...and make sure it is a place of peace and safety...

thank you for reading this morning.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...