Friday, April 22, 2016

Knowing an Artist... John Cleaveland



"My muse is painting the way the world hits my eye, 
The thought that I should say something in a way that at the same time makes sense and ask questions.
The urge to create.
The voice that whispers in my ear
You have not done
ENOUGH.  "

 quote by John Cleaveland  on what is your muse?

John is an amazing artist that is a friend of ours.   This morning I asked him about his muse and he answered this.  I thought it was worthy of sharing with all of you.  He is a true artist..the real kind.  that creates art...

We have one of his paintings hanging in our family room.  I do love his houses...




I just wanted to share with y'all what a real artist thinks.  the process of creating...  Hoping that this sparks some creativity in you too...

There is a whole lot more depth to John, but this is enough to introduce you to him....



I hope you have a great weekend.  Go and create something...Let's make this world a more beautiful place...
Thanks John for your amazing work...and for keeping on keeping on....


I am joining in at Rattlebridge Farm      come visit...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mona, for this great post and meeting John. Great work.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I must do a little research. I like homes and buildings represented in art, too. The Cleveland you have is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...