Friday, January 4, 2013

Cinammon Rolls and Yahtzee

When grandmother's cook cinammon rolls, she is an instant hit....

a picture is worth a thousand words....







MaryElla cannot understand WHY she is not getting any food....LOL such a sweetheart and such a good baby...
so healthy ....Betsy is a great mama..nurses this baby like a pro...  well, after 4, maybe she is.....


still in pj"s and almost noon....playing my first game of Yahtzee...being taught by Will and he beat me handily...
nothing better than a visit with grandchildren...they are the BEST reason for growing old...


Until next time.......

thank you for stopping by today...have a nice weekend..


joining in the party at Clever Chicks
come on over and visit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...