Friday, December 7, 2012

Vintage NOEL figurines

My very favorite Christmas decorations come from my childhood......I can vividly remember them then...

and I can vividly remember them here......

under a cloche......2012


there is no telling where they will show up when I get them out of their box....


 As you can see, the cloche is really an old battery jar that came from my Grandmother's house....perfect for housing little NOEL this year......



on the dining table...2011
That was fun since I got to see them every time we sat down to eat.......

on the mantle...2010
This picture is also my most popular pin on Pinterest...

seems like vintage Christmas things really invoke sweet memories of our past Christmases....

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these sweet remembrances from the 50's...

and thanks for stopping by..

please come again soon.....

Mona

I am joining the vintage party at Common Ground
come and visit...

1 comment:

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...