Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Better

Here are the first in my collection of pictures filed under learning about a new camera..  LOL




I have wanted this camera for a very long time and my wonderful husband surprised me with it on Christmas morning.....now the learning begins.....so bear with me as we learn together..I will learn how to set and adjust my camera and you can learn to bear with me....  grin, wink...






so , what do you think?    these pictures are so much better quality it almost makes me want to do a HUGE delete in  my stash of pictures from years past.......still pondering what to do with my 1000's of photos.....all on my computer......

I hope you like the pictures.....a little dusty but alas, it is time to dust them off and store them away..I am glad this Christmas season is over...ready for the New Year and new beginnings...come on 2013....


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful. Sweet husband too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you have already mastered your new camera! Excellent shots. What kind did he get you? I just love cameras and lens!!! I don't need to go in Bedford Camera and Video store. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...