Earlier this week, I cut some greenery to put around the house..it always makes the house look so much more festive...and a long time tradition in my family....I am so thankful to have holly trees, cedar trees, smilax, red nandinas and lots of rosemary...magnolias..and probably a lot more I could use...boxwood, ivy, etc..the list goes on and on....and it is all right here on our homeplace...how nice......
so, here goes...a basketful or two and some Felco clippers and I got the job done....
I hope you enjoy...
thank you for stopping by.......hope to see you again soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revisiting some old friends and some beautiful flowers
Hey y'all It's been so long.. But I guess you already know that. LOL I miss blogging and want to get back in the discipline of wr...
-
I am reposting one of my favorite blogs about October and the golden light.. I hope you enjoy it... I have put off expressing my op...
-
Well, well... it has actually been 9 whole years since the very small, scary beginning. I knew I wanted to write a blog and share my l...
-
There is nothing like the color green to bring me out of hibernation.. I can't believe I haven't done a tablescape since befor...








Your home looks lovely and very warm and inviting. Love the greenery and berries, Christmas village, and that vintage Noel piece. You really are so creative! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete