Sunday, June 6, 2010

Backyard fun

Grandparenting is pure JOY!! and being childlike is pure life....... a simple yogurt container and a little wading pool and hours of fun...
Will making a waterfall on his head....
Mac is bravely jumping....
and chillaxing.......
and working together.....these boys light up my life...
When we planned this night for mama and daddy to have a date night it seemed like months away..it would be the last night out for them before the baby comes...wow..it is done and now the baby will be here in less than 2 weeks...I cannot wait for another little one to join this duo.....my life is full and is getting fuller...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...