Tuesday, June 1, 2010

AN___TI___CI___PAAA__TION

Do you ever feel like all you are doing is waiting on something? As I walk around my yard, that is all I feel right now...and around my life too...seems like there is a whole lot of waiting all over the world..not just in mine but in everybody's...as I am typing this, I hear my husband on the phone and he is saying to someone...'Do you feel the lull? seems like there is a lull all of a sudden..' So I guess I am not the only one feeling this. (he doesn't even know what I am typing)
The tomatoes are green and waiting to ripen......
The sunflowers are full of buds and waiting to bloom...
And this awesome little zucchini is waiting to get bigger....and then we will enjoy it for dinner.....
so, while we are waiting....I am going to try to remember to enjoy this lull...because I know from experience, something is right around the corner and then all of a sudden, we are not waiting anymore.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...