Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Freaky Weather

This post has been hard fought...I took pictures for a week..different lighting and different angles, etc...and then accidently erased them before any of them were backed up or saved on my computer.....so...you can't keep a good woman down...I went to work on another set of pictures......but a lot of work is floating around out there somewhere in delete heaven.....hahahaha

My yard is confused...fall roses are still hanging on, holly trees are FULL of beautiful red berries, and now the forsythia is blooming....



and the snowdrops are too..the earliest I have ever seen them bloom...



the spirea is blooming


the carolina jasmine is showing yellow...and filled with buds...



and now the crocus is starting to bloom...



and you know what???  they are predicting snow flurries tonight and tomorrow!  so how is that for a little bit of freaky weather?

Here are just a few more weather related pictures.....I am loving my camera and learning a lot...hoping to improve more and more....enjoy the scenery....









I appreciate all of you....thanks for visiting me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...