Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let them eat cake

Truly it is the little things in life that make it pleasurable....My favorite cake in the world is Spanish Lemon cake baked by Cecelia Villaveces bakery in Athens..  when my birthday nears I start thinking about it..LOL  it is also the cake we had for our wedding cake after we got home from eloping...

Just wanted to share my excitement and anticipation because I just ordered my annual cake for a get together this weekend....cannot wait....
One of the finer things in life.....I discovered these cakes when I was going through my divorce and really needed a sweet spot in my life......I lived on salads and desserts...LOL  but now I limit it to once or twice a year.

thank you for reading this silly little blog today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...