Saturday, October 9, 2010

This land


I am so grateful to have found this land to live on....there is always a photo op. I feel like I am living in a park..Sometimes I forget to just go outside and enjoy the place where we live.
It's always peaceful and beautiful.

Even under the deck, the light of the sun makes it almost surreal..a wonderful place for little boys to play and dogs to sleep in the shade.


Yes, I have a very thankful heart...I have been given way more than I ever deserved but isn't that what a gift is all about? not because we earned it but because someone loved us enough to want to see us happy.
Living on the land named Winterpast has changed our lives..it is a good place to live..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...