Friday, October 29, 2010

HOME

I love my home...
I thought I would share a little of our family room with you this morning...My Daddy told me once that it reminded him of my Grandmother's sun room/family room...it reminds me of it too...
I have always liked bare windows and things that catch the sunlight so this window has evolved over the years and it is one of my favorite places in the whole house..especially in the morning when the sunlight dances all over the ceiling and the floor reflecting from all the glass and mirrors hanging in the window...hope you enjoy these..it is kinda hard to catch the feeling of this room but I will try......it is a wonderful room and where we spend most of our time...at night we turn on the Christmas lights that we leave up all year on the window edges.....
My Grandmother's vase



sunbeams

1 comment:

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...