Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


our mantle
After an all day decorating session yesterday, I am making progress...I so love the lighting at night when the Christmas lights are on.....my sweet husband spent his time yesterday buying and swapping lights so I could get just the right look I wanted.  :-)
 
Here are a few pictures from last night...gotta get it together because tonight is date night and we usually watch a movie in the family room...and I don't want there to be a mess in there......so just a quick post and some pictures.. I have learned to set my camera..thank you Pinterest.. so I can take night pictures without a lot of light and no flash..learning and learning.......Enjoy...

living room tree

little village

family room tree

Christmas cactus and lights....

my favorite cream colored cactus

at night
Thank you for sharing my life with me....and for being interested in what I am all about.....I really appreciate you my readers and hope you come again soon...

now I am off to find something else to decorate........

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful trees, plants, and decorating! You are way ahead of me! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...