Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving





Well, it got done!   and I have time to spare....until....in the morning when it all comes together...and everybody arrives.at our house....for Thanksgiving...

I hope your day is wonderful and filled with family and friends....I was counting the years I have done this and it has been more than 35 years since I started having Thanksgiving at my house..there were one or two here and there but it always came back around to my house..I have cooked a lot of dressing and giblet gravy...and cranberry sauce....

here are just a few pictures of the dining room in the place we call Winterpast.....

apple cake


our first children's table

even Marshall needs china and silver to eat with

all set

ready for the food


Through the years there have been many to share this day with..our family has changed and grown....some have come and gone....but the memories are still here....and after tomorrow, we will have even more memories of Thanksgiving...  I am so thankful that I do not have to spend the day alone but with those that are closest to me....I couldn't do all of this without my husband....we work as a team....

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all.....

Thank you for coming by today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...