here are the pictures for yesterday's blog..one day I will get more adept at this computer..don't know what happened and don't know how to fix it...LOL
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Revisiting some old friends and some beautiful flowers
Hey y'all It's been so long.. But I guess you already know that. LOL I miss blogging and want to get back in the discipline of wr...
-
I am reposting one of my favorite blogs about October and the golden light.. I hope you enjoy it... I have put off expressing my op...
-
There is nothing like the color green to bring me out of hibernation.. I can't believe I haven't done a tablescape since befor...
-
Ahhh the golden hues of fall... I have these cream soups that I thought would be perfect for a bowl of grits.. With the morning ...




i love them!
ReplyDelete