Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Thinking Out Loud


I really wish I had something clever to say.  Something profound and life changing.  That is not the case lately.  The older I get, the less I like to hear myself talk just for the sake of talking.

I like to paint a picture with photography.  Meaningful parables caught with a camera.  I am a very vision oriented person.  Maybe it is because of my needing to wear glasses from the age of 3 or maybe, just maybe it is a gift.  The way I see things. 







Morning musings here. 

 I hope y'all are having a good day. Looking forward to springtime.

Love,
Mona

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes those quiet days are the best days. It's the busy, hectic ones that can get us frazzled. Your pictures are fantastic, and look at all those dogs! I love the second picture. It could be a greetings card. : )

    A happy Wednesday to you, Mona.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos speak volumes. I love pictures that don't need words.
    I'm ready for spring, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...