Saturday, July 5, 2014

Life As We Know It

As I was pondering my blog and how much I am beginning to miss writing it, this song popped in my head....
Maybe I need to listen to the first few words a lot closer......scroll down for the words at the end of the blog.






I hope to be back in the saddle in a regular way very soon...I do miss you all and hope to gather in some new faces around here....as we talk about life..and how we live it well...  or not...

My 2 youngest grandchildren..


Jonathan  at 5 months


MaryElla at 20 months



Come back soon and let's get encouraged together......

I hope you have had a good fourth of July...

Thanks for stopping in....

Love, Mona



THE 59TH STREET BRIDGE SONG (FEELIN' GROOVY)

Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feelin’ groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin’ groovy
Hello, lamppost, what’cha knowin’?
I’ve come to watch your flowers growin’
Ain’t’cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in doo-doo, feelin’ groovy
Ba da da da da da da, feelin’ groovy
I got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I’m dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life, I love you
All is groovy

5 comments:

  1. Mona, I've been pretty absent from blogging these last few months while I moved my Mom from Houston to Athens. We are here now but still getting her settled. I hope to be blogging on a more regular basis soon! You can do and yes 'feelin' groovy'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, but really, sometimes life takes us in a different direction for a season. Do whatever makes you feel lovely. Oh my those grands are some kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you Mona. Things change and we have to go with the flow. You have to do what makes you and your family happy.
    Those grand babies are darling.
    Have a wonderful week Mona - glad to hear from you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mona, I had only met you briefly, but knew we had similar love in gardening, so I am happy to see your entry today. Your grands are adorable!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandchildren are precious.

    Good to hear from you. Enjoy your summer. I bet you have wonderful food coming out of your garden!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...