Friday, September 30, 2011

A perfect rose

prosperity
 Come with me into my backyard and let's see what we can find...if we slow down and observe a little bit...I'll bet there is a lot to see here....so I have my camera ...hoping you enjoy the walk......
my backyard
my helpers...

nandina berries

some native plant

these were dug from an old homestead years ago

Jake

almost....Confederate rose

persimmons..our dogs LOVE to eat them

I hate it when the birds do this

flowers for drying

garden spider..
thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your days are fruitful...and I hope to see you again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...