Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine Roses

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails…”
1 Corinthians 13:4-8


                          Happy Valentines Day.....spend some time today reflecting on what love really is........

and my hope for all of you that are single is that you will WAIT until the one comes along that loves you with this kind of love.....I did and I am glad...waiting is not always easy but it is oh so worth it in the long run......
thank you for reading along with me....


one perfect rose..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...