Monday, December 6, 2010

Traditions



This is how much fun it is to ride the Pink Pig at Macy's in Atlanta...one of my favorite pictures of Will....I love how he loves life and grabs it by the horns and LIVES it!!!!! full throttle......ALL the time..LOL



I am more of the lovey dovey kind of personality..this is a picture of me taken at Rich's in the 50's...Santa and the Pink Pig were kinda all rolled into one great Christmas experience at the Christmas Village on the rooftop of Rich's..the pig was a monorail (kid sized) way back when..they refurbished it and brought it back a few years ago as a pink train..it is a big to do now on top of the parking deck near the Big tree at Lenox Square..
.





Betsy, me , and however many boys she has at the time...grin...visit the Pink Pig every Christmas season..usually early in December and it is usually the coldest day we could have picked...LOL this year was no exception...juggling 3 boys and a camera this year was a challenge for me and I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but did manage to get a few...this is the 5th year we have done this together...just wanted to share a little of our Christmas tradition with you...and remind you to be childlike in your celebrating....get yourself in a position that causes you to get as excited about life as Will is....it is a fun tradition and I am fortunate to be able to share it with my grandsons..
thank you for coming along to visit the Pink Pig..it was a very fun day...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...