Monday, May 31, 2010

Strawberries, dogs, and sunrises

It seems like a long time since I wrote a blog.....I will be back and be more consistent soon...I promise.........summer is like this..it kinda sneaks up on me and I get so busy all of a sudden...But I have taken time to eat strawberries after picking them that morning.....
and gotten many, many dog kisses and laughs with them.........
and I even admired this beautiful sunrise that my husband took a picture of while I was still sleeping......
There will soon be another grandbaby...2 weeks and 3 days.......and I am busy getting ready for the boys to stay here while mama is having a baby......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...