Saturday, October 7, 2017

Another Holiday Weekend


Well, it is Columbus Day weekend.  Is that really even celebrated?  I just happened to look at the calendar as I thought about posting some pictures.  Ramblings going on here.  lol

Now for some important stuff..pictures..photographs..my garden..and a pretty table..



transitioning into fall crops



moonvine has been spectacular

where the oak tree stood..now full of herbs, tomatoes, flowers

Pink muhly grass

beautiful in the landscape

pink

As we go into full on fall season, the mums are appearing everywhere..  Hoping your weekend is restful and good...

Happy Fall Y'all...

Love, Mona



4 comments:

  1. Your garden sure is coming along nicely, Mona. I really miss my garden at our old house, but it was mostly just roses. The pink grass is pretty. Your table setting has all the colors of Fall. Love that copper pot. Those red flowers are stunning. I always have to stop for red flowers.

    Wishing you pleasant Autumn days, Mona. So glad to see a post from you again. They're always so charming.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps...thank you for the birthday wishes for Jess. : )

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures Mona. Everything looks wonderful in your garden and I see your dogs out there looking around. Very pretty set table.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mona, This is so pretty and I missed it. I am just now reading it.
    I love your copper container full of limelights. I noticed it on your mantle on instagram this morning. Your table looks so pretty and I love the sideboard, too. Your zinnias are so pretty. I ENJOYED your flowers all summer! How, I wish I had enough sun to grow dahlias and zinnias. I did plant four or five packs of zinnia seed and I may have cut four or five little blooms.They did nothing. We had so much rain and cloudy days they just got leggy and fell curled over.
    I also only had one spider lily to bloom this year. Lots of greenery came up later! Don't understand why.
    Your gardens are so pretty. I can't image how you harvested all the vegetables. I stand in awe!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...