Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Waiting on Mr Right







To EVERY single woman in the world...   W.A.I.T  on the man you can sing this song about.....no matter how long it takes....he will be worth the wait...

I have tried both ways..rushing into a marriage because everybody else was doing it....
and
WAITING on Mr Right....
I know what I am talking about...save yourself the heartache and wait.....







"Chances Are"
(with Martina McBride, from the motion picture "Hope Floats")

Chances are you'll find me
Somewhere on the road tonight
Seems I always end up drivin' by
Ever since I've known you
It just seems you're on my way
All the rules of logic don't apply
I long to see you in the night
Be with you till morning light

I remember clearly
How you looked the night we met
I recall your laughter and your smile
I remember how you made me
Feel so at ease
I remember your grace, your style

And now your all I long to see
You've come to mean so much to me
Chances are I'll see you
Somewhere in my dreams tonight
You'll be smilin' like the night we met
Chances are I'll hold you
And I'll offer all I have
You're the only one I can't forget
Baby your the best I've ever met
And I'll be dreamin' of the future
And hopin' you'll be by my side
And in the morning I'll be longing
For the night
For the night

Chances are I'll see you
Somewhere in my dreams tonight
You'll be smilin' like the night we met
Chances are I'll hold you
And I'll offer all I have
You're the only one I can't forget
Baby your the best I've ever met

I can sing this song about my husband and mean every word....

even 20 years later.....

Y'all stay warm..

Love, Mona




2 comments:

  1. Sweet tribute to Mr. Right. Special bond you have. Good advice to wait for the special one.
    It is just a little chilly.We've high 20's for two nights and it is time.
    Your rum cake sounds good in another post I saw. I haven't had any rum cake in years. Now it's going to be on my mind but since I'm on a diet I'll file that thought away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some women wait a very long time. It's really sad to see. My daughter calls it "not settling." I call it very unsettling. I know the wisdom of what you are saying, but it is important not to wait for a perfection that will never come. Gosh, I must be feeling a bit sensitive about this.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...