Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The February Table




 Setting the table during the month of  February always brings out the 'red' in me....my thoughts turn toward every single red dish I have in my house...and that is a lot because it is one of the primary colors I use in decorating my rooms..



I have been collecting Historic America by Johnson Brothers in red for several years and that is the china I am featuring on my table today.....











Always add some fresh flowers to your table...it makes such a beautiful addition and sets the mood for a 'special' table..even if it for an everyday supper meal.   Mine are just some of what is blooming in my yard right now..
Camellias, rosemary, boxwood, dusty miller and rose hips.
arranged in a teapot I found in the thrift store last week.

Happy February to you.

Put some RED on your table tonight..


Come on over to Table Top Tuesday  and Tablescape Thursday where I am sharing and see all the beautiful tables..


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful dishes and the flowers arrangement is lovely. We were on the same wave length with our china today. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona - I remember that red is your favorite color, so you much be in heaven in February!!! The transferware is beautiful, but I also love those carved white plates. Lovely table - the flowers are so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. I love the transferware and your entire tablescape is beautiful. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red table!!! you sure have some beautiful blooms in your yard currently!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Mona. I am glad you called me here. I will have to check out your other tablescapes. Love this one!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Mona! This is my first visit to your blog via Susan's TT. What a pretty table you set! The Johnson Brothers dishes are beautiful...one of my favorite patterns to admire from afar! (I should have started collecting them years ago when they weren't quite as pricey!) I am completely jealous that you live in a climate where flowers are readily available from your yard in February!!! Such a lovely arrangement in that great teapot! Have a good weekend, and I wish you and yours a loving Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...