Monday, October 24, 2011

Going Up To The Mountain

We did one of my very favorite things to do today.  we rode up to Barber Creek Fruitstand and bought apple turnovers....it is in Waynesville, NC....it is one of the best places to get apples in the fall...and today they had Pink Lady ..our favorite variety....they are a late October apple and we are usually too early..but not this time......here are a few pictures of the beautiful leaves and a few others just for good measure....I hope you enjoy them..

I lift my eyes up..to the mountains...

the real reason for the trip...these turnovers....made by this sweet lady....

Pink Lady apples

beauty

mountains

such perfection....well, if there were no utility lines..LOL

to prove I was here..
thank you for stopping by today....
Going to Waynesville is always so special to me.  my parents use to live there for several months each year...and I always visited them there.....so in a way it is like going home......  the mountains are most definitely close to my heart.......

I hope to see you again soon...

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved the mountains, too. However, it seems we spend most of our times at the beach these days. Thanks for the tour!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...