Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grandsons

What a joy are my 3 grandsons....they are so different but yet so much alike...They all came to spend the night this week and I was able to capture a little of their personalities with these pictures.....I hope you enjoy this picture....
they are such a delight......





Betsy does a wonderful job of helping them develop their individual temperaments.......truly raising them up in the way they should go....I am sure Mike has a lot to do with this too...they are good parents..these boys are amazing...watch out world!!!  they are going to CHANGE you!!!

thank you for sharing your time with us today.......

Happy FALL!!!!!   so glad to see you once again......I will really enjoy you this year.  I promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...