Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Tale of Toula

Today is our dear sweet dog, Toula's birthday..she is 3 years old today....what a joy she has been to us...mainly Bryan...I thought it was very appropriate for Father's Day to fall on her birthday this year..when she was about 3 months old, she absolutely set her sights on Bryan and claimed him as her own..they have been inseparable ever since...she goes everywhere with him..the year she was born was a rough one for us and she brought him so much joy and brought me joy as I watched him love this puppy and play with her and take her everywhere with him....she is just as intense as he is..she ALWAYS keeps an eye on where Bryan is when he is home..and she waits by the door or the gate when he is gone..  I am so glad he has this dog...and he is too....here are a few pictures of her as she has grown..her expressions are priceless..she would talk if she could...she does sing along with Bryan..  We could not have asked for a better dog that fits Bryan's personality like she does..they are truly two peas in a pod.


waiting to ride


first snowflakes..asking me what is this??

typical work day

Daddy's home....
Happy Father's Day Bryan......Happy Birthday Toula......it is fitting that the two go together.....it is a wonderful thing to see you loving Toula the way you do...I am glad she picked you and decided to live here with us.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...