Monday, May 16, 2011

Dawn to Dusk

It doesn't take much for some things to get started..lots of times it just takes a decision to do it..to make the first move...the teeny tiny small beginning...the things that happen in the dark where nobody else can see us....inside of our heart..that is where the beginning of most things hides out...simple, small but every bit as true and real as something huge and seen...we have those things that reside in the deep places of our souls...where no one can see but we know they are there...they are what make up who we are..that makes us an original created being..
uniquely YOU!


Several days ago, I picked up a seed packet of moonflower seeds and headed to the garden...I planted 3 seeds..covered them and watered them..in 3 days, this is what I found..  we all have seeds in our heart that need to be planted...plant them...make the decision and do it.....nothing is any more exciting to me than watching for the seeds to break through and begin to grow....every morning I go out to discover what new seedlings have come up during the night....
    Here is the rose we call Granny because I got a cutting from Bryan's Granny's house and rooted it..she blooms   all summer and smells absolutely like a rose should smell.
    red Achillea or yarrow   ....loving these flowers this year..
    heirloom garlic from my Mamama's yard many years ago..
    my first opening daylily..it is slooooooooooow...
                       blue salvia....
                       cinammon basil...
                 this will be sunflowers soon..
                  tomatoes on one side of fence and peas on the other..
                      mountain mint
day is done, gone the sun......and so is another day in the life of this gardener....
thank you for visiting my blog and reading along here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...