Friday, May 13, 2011

Alfresco dining...

I really love to eat outside on our deck..especially this time of year before the bugs get too bad....these pictures were taken this week as we dined in the great outdoors.....as you will see, we had company. LOL

broccoli and potatoes from our garden along with smoked salmon, dill and capers pasta

my little friend that spent the day on the deck

favorite combinations

it was HOT!

Bo is such a lover.

wondering where Bryan went and why did he quit petting me??????

intent on finding Bryan..LOL


so this is our life this time of year..food, dogs, even little frogs, flowers and each other..all on our deck that we make into an outside room...
after a day spent working in the garden, this is a wonderful place to relax and see the yard at the same time..

so glad you stopped by today and visited..hoping your weekend is a good one...



 sharing here
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2011/05/dining-in-garden-welcome-to-142nd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...