Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy, busy,busy

Well as of yesterday...Marshall's hooded towel is made and monogrammed..
I love the way these towels turn out..




When you have these little faces in your heart, it is so much fun to think of how you can shower them with gifts..



handmade ones are my favorite because I can put my heart and soul into a package and give it to them..and think about them the whole time I am working on it...
yes siree...Christmas is looking good this year...who knew that a Grandmother's heart could get so full??  I cannot think of a thing in this world that I had rather be doing than being Honey to these boys.. the circle of life goes on..I see the future in these little faces that are my family....my cup runneth over.....
now, to go sew a little more....and hang the greens today in the house.......

thank you for reading.....I appreciate you.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...