Monday, November 29, 2010

Learning about me...


I want to encourage you to learn to care for yourself....I have a cold that seems to want to linger and linger......I am impatient..there are a million things to do around here and I AM THE ONE that needs to do them...LOL I have people to talk to and places to go and a house to decorate for Christmas...for pete's sake...

BUT..today...I will rest....and get over this cold and learn that I have to take time to take care of me.....not always an easy thing to do...I am not a good patient...sickness is not my friend.....
so..cough, cough....I am off to rest.....not so willingly, but at least I am surrendering to it this time....
see you tomorrow and thank you for reading....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...