Monday, October 4, 2010

Simplicity

Well, so much for simplicity...I had plans to sit down and make a new header for my blog and then wax poetically about all of life and it's meaning...but...as it often happens...I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN AN HOUR DOING A 15 MINUTE JOB...AND MY FRUSTRATION LEVEL IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  so there will not be a wonderfully written blog on this day....LOL
I will post the picture that I am going to learn to live by especially during the month of October...I hope you like the picture as much as I do.  I bought it in a little shop in downtown Athens named AGORA..run by a wonderful girl named Airee......so here is my picture...enjoy it and I am going to make myself a cup of something and try to chill for a moment...will be back tomorrow with a better post...I hope..  :-)
and now it is taking way too long to upload the picture and I will have to try to find another way to do it...good grief!! what a day!!


this picture just absolutely would not cooperate.... so instead of spending anymore time on this post today I decided to let it be sideways if it insisted to be that way..  LOL  so I can get on with my day...Mama told me there would be days like this..  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...