Monday, September 13, 2010

Winterpast

As of today I am changing the name of my blog to the name I really wanted all along and was afraid it would sound too dumb..it is a name that has been in my head and in my heart ever since we moved to this place we call home over 7 years ago....it is a name gleaned from the song of Solomon..from one of my favorite passages in all of the Bible especially since it describes my life so well....
.
For behold, the winter is past,
the rain is over and gone.
The flowers have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
The fig tree has ripened its figs,
And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance.
Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along!

Song of Solomon 2: 10-13

So the official name change is here..it is time......
I have now become.....

WINTERPAST

thank you for reading my blog.....there is so much more to come...

1 comment:

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...