Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FOG

fog.....
fog again.......

We have a light fog this morning in my area.......it kinda takes the edges off..kinda makes everything look a little fuzzy...dulls our senses...colors are not quite as bright....the truth about things is a little twisted.....makes things seem like what they are not....
Some of us live our lives in this fog....I could really get on a soapbox here but I will refrain....
When the sun comes out and burns away the fog, colors become true, edges get sharp, things come into focus, we can see clearly what is the truth about the way things are......
while fog is pretty, it is deceptive and makes our world appear to be something it is not....we are lulled by it.....we need some sonshine in our life...to burn away the fog and get us clearheaded so we can live our life as it is intended to be lived..FULLY.....
One of my favorite movies is HOPE FLOATS..I love the scene when Sandra Bullock is lying in the bed depressed and her mama comes in and throws open the curtains and there is a blast of light and she tells her to get up....Sandra covers up her head...LOL
that is a lot of us....we need to throw those covers off of us and get up and LIVE..we only get this one time to do it so I want to make mine count......
Nothing but blue skies from now on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...