Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The day that changed my life....

I had no idea how much my life would change when my daughter put this baby in my arms for the first time 4 years ago today....September 1, 2006...William Carter Sinclair was born..weighing in at a whopping 11 lbs 14 ozs.

 I became a grandmother for the rest of my life...I don't even think I had given it much thought about how this part of my life would be..  I have loved being a mama...always wanted to be one..my children are such a joy to me..BUT.....
let me tell you....becoming a grandmother has CHANGED me...I see the hope of future generations and possibilities..I see in Will the ability to change the world...the leadership qualities, the happiness, the absolute perfection of another little human being...and the desire in me to help him get there...and it's without all of the day to day worries of mothering....I empathize with his mama as she decides about his care and upbringing....about how to teach him and how to discipline him..(she is doing a magnificent job, by the way)  This little boy has turned my world upside down and I am so thankful for him...there is nothing in the world like his little voice saying
Honey..I love you....I just melt...Lately I have just marveled at what a happy child he is..it just comes natural to him...he is VERY strong willed but that will make him a good leader one day..the artistic qualities are astounding..he notices the paintings on my walls....and the plants in the yard..he notices them too..and he can throw a ball with real skill...
Oh, this little man named Will has stolen my heart and I am glad...Becoming a grandmother has forever altered my life in such a positive way...

Happy Birthday Will!!!!!
Your birth started my role as Honey...and I think it is the best ride of my life....I love you without limits....


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...