Friday, September 24, 2010

Being disciplined

I have spent all week waiting for some inspiration to write this blog...it has not arrived yet..  LOL   so I started to look at it differently..maybe this is just a matter of discipline.....just put the pen to the paper, so to speak....I remember in college being given a topic and then just writing about it...I did really well...I like to be honest in my writing so I have been trying to just write about something I felt in the moment but it's not working very well like that....so there is another approach..maybe called the discipline of writing..  :-)  I enjoy writing and reading so this shouldn't be too hard, right?  it is hard though..I will have to make a date with my blog.....to be consistent and just write....
Hang with me as I put this into practice..a different approach so I can get more blogs written because I surely enjoy them once they are finished...
setting this as a priority and not letting life prevent me from doing it....thank you so much for reading...
I can't believe it has been a whole year since these babies were born and we added these three pups to our family..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...